We invite you to join us to share in the joy, peace, friendship, healing and love that God’s Word, communion and Spirit provide. We see ourselves as a spiritual refugee camp for the many disenfranchised, disillusioned and dishonored faithful Catholics who want to live their faith true to the vision of the Vatican II Council.
“All of you are the children of God, through faith, in Christ Jesus, since every one of you that has been baptized has been clothed in Christ. There can be neither Jew nor Greek, there can be neither slave nor free, there can be neither male nor female — for you are all one In Christ Jesus.”
Holy Week services:
- Holy Thursday, 6:30 p.m. on zoom
- Good Friday at 1:00 p.m. on zoom
- Easter Vigil at 6:30 p.m. on zoom
- Easter Sunday at 10:00 a.m. on zoom and in person at Hawthorne Terrace 7700 Portland Avenue Wauwatosa (temporary site)
- followed by potluck lunch